Friday, November 20, 2009


After class today I was very intrigued by what John Rice talked about. The new iPhone apps are extremely interesting. I went onto a Web Site that might very well be the same one John went on. It was labeled, "12 Future Apps For Your iPhone." While I do not own an iPhone some of the 12 new apps seemed very interesting and fun to use. Others, however, seemed very creepy and like we talked about in class, dangerous.
My favorite app was the, "Physical Social Networks" it was mentioned briefly in class and it stuck with me all day. I think it is such a good idea. It would be so easy for my roommates and I to know what we are getting ourselves into before we went out. The "Physical Social Networks" are a great way for friends to stay in touch and to let them know how you feel about certain places and things.
"People Tagging" is the app that I find to be extremely creepy. I don't know how I would feel if someone took a picture of me with their phone and I was immediately tagged without doing any work. They try making it sound like it will be a fun thing to do yet I don't see how it can be fun when people's privacy is at stake.

No comments:

Post a Comment